We are very pleased to announce that Sentori 3 was released on 28th January. There are many new features, a new interface, and enhancements to existing functionality.
Sentori 3 has a brand new interface, which makes navigating simpler and provides more room for screens. We think it’s a huge improvement and hope that you agree too.
We’ve made some huge changes to editing in Sentori. New features include:
- Real-time collaborative editing for teams
- Drag and drop layout mode
- Automated email testing shows problems (like broken links, etc) directly in your email preview
- New CSS mode allows designers to quickly make style changes
You can now build, send, and report on SMS campaigns to your existing email contacts. Sentori also gives you an inbox and associated tools to manage inbound SMS communications. SMS is a great way to send notifications, alerts, and create wider multi-channel campaigns to stay in touch with your contacts.
Note: there is an additional charge for SMS sending credits.
Personalised landing pages
We have improved and extended the web landing page functionality in Sentori and made it available to all customers free of charge. Landing pages are a useful way to extend the content of your email campaigns beyond the inbox. You can also build highly-personalised landing zones, where content is shown/hidden to contacts based on data held in Sentori (e.g. contact fields, profiling tags, etc). Personalised landing zones are a great way to create high conversion pages, targeting particular verticals or even individuals directly.
Features for enterprises
Sentori 3 has refined and extended its tools for large or distributed organisations, including:
- Send approval workflows, where users have varying permission levels to build campaigns whilst others have the authority to approve the send
- Weekly account summary emails: tracking sends, contacts, forms, and engagement
- Template syndication, allowing a master account to publish templates to other accounts in its group
- Content syndication, allowing accounts within a group to publish emails to other accounts
- Synchronised contact lists, allowing accounts within a group to share a master unsubscribe list, etc
Sentori 3 includes a brand new API, built from scratch, that massively increases the integration possibilities. New methods and webhooks are available covering contacts, campaigns, reports, and more.
More to come
This year will be an exciting one for Sentori; we have more new features planned and are investing in our core infrastructure as we grow. As always, we welcome feedback from our users – drop by our UserVoice portal and let us know what you would like to see.